Thursday, September 17, 2009

Injury.. :(



After yesterday's run I was in soo much pain!  My knees were really hurting.. both of them .. and in the same place !!!  I did some research and asked around and it appears to be tendinitis  While I was looking for information on it, I realized a BIG mistake I made.  When I started running, I started running!!  I didn't slow myself into it.  I mean, I did walk a few days... but then right into running.  I actually got upset when I was reading that I would need to rest.  I NEVER thought I would be someone who would be upset that I couldn't run... I think it is becoming an addiction ... a good one at least!!
Here is my tentative plan... I am going to go to the DR and make sure that is what it is. I am going to have today be my OFF day.. (why am I sad about this).  I am going to ice my knees and take Motrin... and pray I can start running before I have too many rest days.. cause I am afraid I will fall back into my no exercise rut.

No comments:

Post a Comment