Thursday, September 10, 2009

Treadmill vs Road running

A friend asked me why I prefer running on the treadmill opposed to running on the road... well, here are my reasons...
  • treadmill is in the AC -- it is HOT here in Texas
  • I don't have to get as much together to go run ... I don't have to get the camelback, hat, etc.
  • I can wear whatever I want (ie. sports bra and bike shorts)
  • I keep pace better
  • I don't have to pay attention to cars, dogs or whatever else is around me.
  • I could watch TV if I want to.. watch some of the shows I have DVR'd. (aka. multitasking)
  • Did I already mention ... it is not as HOT
The only reasons I can find to run outside are....
  • I seem to run farther .. I guess you always have to get back home ..lol
  • Sometimes it is nice to see something other than a white wall

No comments:

Post a Comment