Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Nike +

I have never been a runner, always avoiding running!!  I am very out of shape and realizing I need to be healthier.  I could choose to be a bike rider, or something like that, but NO, I choose to run.  Part of the reason I chose running over biking was Nike +.  I like to see my progress and have something to keep my motivated!!
Nike + appealed to my "techie" side and the website was great.  With the Nike + I am able to "keep myself honest" cause it keeps track of my distance and time.. which is then uploaded to the Nike + site.  On the site I can join challenges, which help me stay motivated!  Also, with the new site, I can "friend" someone and they can see your runs and you can see theirs. 
My only downside of it was I didn't have Nike + shoes, I normally wear New Balance.  But... there was a solution, which I found on Amazon...a pouch

No comments:

Post a Comment